We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager – Entrenarme Jobs
Are you looking for a job as a Performance Marketing Manager in Valencia city? This is your lucky day then! We’re now hiring!
We are Entrenarme, haven’t you heard about us? Well, let us introduce ourselves then.
We are the largest personal trainers marketplace in Europe, in others words we help pleople to find their perfect fitness match.
It doesn’t matter if you want to lose weight, get fit or recover from an injury, we can find the best professional for you.
And at the same time, we help trainers grow their business by doing what they do best: helping people achieve their goals.
Sounds great, right?
We have 20 people in our team making all of this possible, but now we need a Performance Marketing Manager to help us get to the next step. We need you!
We’re looking for an awesome Performance Marketing Manager
Want to be our next Performance Marketing Manager?
If you like to be challenged, come joing our Valencia offices.
We are currently operating in UK, Spain and Chile and will go to more countries soon! Repeat this mantra: stay local, act global.
We want someone who’s willing to work hard in creating the next Google for personal trainers!
A day in the life
- Be a part of the head team that designs marketing strategies.
- Be accountable for the performance marketing campaigns.
- Attract new clients and professionals (trainers/centers)
- Optimize maketing campaings based on results.
- KPI definition and follow up to measure and analyse results.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of successful experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience using Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, CPC, CPA and CPL campaigns, Email Marketing, Afilliate Marketing, Remarketing and such.
- Knowledge of conversion attribution models.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Be an Excel, A/B testing, funnels and ROI lover.
- Have a proactive attitude to develop new strategies.
- Be fluent in both English and Spanish. A third language, like German, will be a plus.
- A full-time position at the Valencia HQ, right at the heart of the city.
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly talented and friendly team, who will make you feel at home from day 1.
- A chance to (further) discover the world of technology and innovation in an horizontal, and dynamic workspace.
- Incredible international exposure: you will get the opportunity to travel, attend startup events, and meet with some of largest corporations executives.
- We regularly organise trainings, business brunches and events both within and beyond the sports or business world!
Are you interested in being our brand new Performance Marketing Manager?
Fill out this form! (If you can’t see it, access it through here.)